|Find other appliances, electronics, equipment,
& machinery by:
|Vacuums with no disposable bags to purchase
are the latest trend in housecleaning.
upright models are made by a
number of major
manufacturers and vary a great
deal in price
($90 to $450). They are made
of high impact
plastic and have removable dust
trap the dirt. Most also have
to control dirt when empting
the dust cups.
The following should be considered
a bagless vacuum:
Some models feature a removable
handy for small cleanups.
- Does the vacuum include attachments necessary
for cleaning furniture and hard to reach
- Will the vacuum slide under furniture?
- How does the vacuum perform on bare floors?
Is it necessary to adjust the
height to go
from carpet to bare floors
and how much does
the model adjust?
- How easy is it to maneuver the machine?
- Is it lightweight enough to move to a different
- How noisy is the vacuum?