|Find other appliances, electronics, equipment,
& machinery by:
|Power air fresheners are designed to spread
fragrances into rooms to help cover up odors
by using electric or battery powered fans.
The come in a range of prices ($8 to $35)
and sizes. They are portable and more easily
turned off than plug in fresheners.
The following should be considered
a power air freshener:
Remember to check in battery
what type of batteries are used
they are included.
- Some air fresheners are much larger than
others and so take up more room.
- Consider the variety of fragrances offered.
Make sure you like the fragrances offered
as some scents can be overpowering and are
often not interchangeable between manufacturers
since some units use bottles or tubes of
scent and others use flat discs with embedded
- Determine how long do the scents last and
how easy is it to install the refills.
- Consider the overall cost. In addition to
- see how much electricity the unit consumes
(does the freshener stay on continuously,
or does it cycle on and off?)
- the cost of fragrance refills
|Where to Shop (click to visit)|
To advertise your web site here, go to CliqueRouter Ads.