See Other River2u Commonsense Guides
      All Things Home  »

Study, Den, or Home Office

Call it a study, a den, or a home office -- either way it is a place for working at home, be it office work or paying your own bills. Below are links to items needed to make your study, den, or home office complete.

  • Fixtures
    • blinds
    • curtain rods
    • outlet cover plates
    • shades
  • Furniture
    • chairs
    • computer desk / table
    • desk
    • filing cabinets
    • mirror
    • tables
  • Accessories
    • clock / clock radio
    • curtains
    • lamps
    • rug
As a service to you, we are experimenting with providing additional product information:
Questions, Comments, Suggestions, & Corrections 2005,2006 CliqueFriends, LLC