No kitchen should be without
a good dishwasher.
The clean up time they save over
by hand is immense and directly
to the ability to make more elaborate
or more free time.|
When shopping for a dishwasher, consider
- range of wash cycles - a "rinse and
hold" cycle is great for singles and
couples without children as it allows you
to accumulate dishes over several days before
doing a full wash.
- built in water heater to raise the water
temperature to the optimal cleaning temperature
- intelligent and flexible layout of the drawers
so that you can accomodate that once a month
roasting pan or the week's collection of
- quiet operation - a good dishwasher can be
very powerful yet designed and insulated
so that you barely know it's on.
- easy to use controls - remember, you're washing
dishes not flying an airplane; that said,
we're partial to our dishwasher with a digital
display that counts down the minutes left
in the cycle.